500 Days of Summer LA Landmarks Map
Use the map below to virtually visit some landmarks from scenes in the film. Or use the map to plan your trip and visit them in real life!
View 500 Days of Summer LA Landmarks in a larger map and try using Google Street View to check out some scenes from 500 Days of Summer.
Folks looking for Tom’s bench will find it on the map. Michael T., who sent these landmarks from a map he received after a screening, recreated an image from the film at Tom’s favorite spot.
The plain text list submitted by Michael is posted after the jump.
1. Redwood Bar – 316 west 2nd street (karaoke scene)
2. Kenneth Hahn Mall – Temple between Hill and Grand (morning after/best day ever)
3. Old Bank DVD – 400 S. Main Street (Ringo Starr LP scene / adult video section)
4. Fine Arts Building – 811 w 7th street (Tom shows the architecture of Downtown buildings to Summer)
5. Broadway Bar – 830 S. Broadway (scene with the douche bag / Tom defends Summer)
6. Grand Central Market – 317 S. Broadway (I personally do not recall the scene, but it is included on the map)
7. Angel’s Knoll – w 4th st and olive st (Tom’s fav place)
8. Bradbury Building – 304 S. Broadway (Tom and Autumn)